So it's on this Saturday night. I'm free the whole day and in the morning I'll be at my aunt's house. Is there anywhere that I can go to meet some of you up first to kill time?
22 years old. Undergoing alone. Singing in sad tone. Acting with inner conflicts. Editing with full of attentions. Friends and Family. Love and Sex. Choir. Diva in future. Film Editor. Lead in Musical. Boss of Chao Guo Tiao. Talk and share. Documentary TV Program "One People, One Story". Make people cry. Love So Hai people. Shy at first. Passion in heart.
19th part 2
-
as 3rd ovember passed , my birthday celebration continued.
today went to betty's and i thought it was an ordinary dinner.
walked out of the washroom and ever...
7 comments:
where else got branch? and around how much?
aiya...
you post already...
then should i?
amy..pavillion and SELAYANG MALL only!
comela comela! hehe..
post lah kenneth..
your ice latte ^.^
@ahDai- I want to go I want to go... choose one day we go watch toilet and eat that thing la..
good!
you choose la..
I don't know the show on what day..
Preview 20 May 2009 8:30pm
21-23 May 2009 8:30pm
24 May 2009 3pm, 8:30pm
So it's on this Saturday night.
I'm free the whole day and in the morning I'll be at my aunt's house. Is there anywhere that I can go to meet some of you up first to kill time?
Post a Comment